***Please read the Senior Rep responsibilities thoroughly before applying***
Applications for all high school junior class of 2024 are now live! I will choose up to 2 seniors from each of the surrounding area high schools to represent my business and photography! Choosing who represents my business is sometimes both the easiest and the hardest decision. I choose young people who not only value myself and my business but want to help create a better world around them. I look for the world shakers who aren't afraid to be brave, speak out on what they are passionate about and give back to their community. I look for those who choose to be a part of sports, be a part of community events and those who mesh well with my style!
I look for students who can prove they would be an epic role model. These students must have clean social media accounts, a positive outlook on life and who want to experience something incredible together! Students who aren't afraid to make new friends. Someone outgoing and excited for this experience.
WHAT DO I GET (perks & incentives)?
· Private 2-hour senior session focused 100% on YOU.
· Access to four (4) complimentary, exclusive photoshoots (valued at $325 each) held once a quarter.
o These shoots will be primarily for the benefit of the photographer and marketing purposes. Locations and themes will be decided by the photographer. For each of these shoots you will receive at least two social media digital images to share. Participation in these styled sessions is a requirement for being a senior Rep.
· Opportunity to earn a credit of $100 for each person you refer that books their senior session with Photographs by Emily.
**Applications will close March 31st, 2023. Once applications have closed, I will begin reviewing all applications and reaching out to parents period if selected comma your parents must respond to me for your spot to be confirmed on the team period the 2024 team will be finalized and announced in early May. **
Before applying, please read the following:
Chosen Senior Reps are required to:
· You must be a graduating senior from the class of 2024 and attend a high school from the surrounding area.
· You and your parents must agree to promote exclusively and solely for PBE for your senior portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire 2023-2024 school year. It is understood that this is an exclusive relationship and that representation or advertisement of another studio will result in the termination of the contract and all the benefits associated with it. If your school requires you use the school's contract photographer for your yearbook image, you will schedule a session for the yearbook pose only. You will not post on any social media sites any images by another studio, including your schools contract photographer during the entire 2023-2024 school year and the summer following.
· You will conduct yourself in a positive fashion while representing PBE. This includes the way you talk about PBE, Emily and keeping your social media pages clean and positive.
· Attend a Meet & Greet event on Monday, May 15th, 2023 (Location TBD)
· Participate in a mini session with the full team at the Meet & Greet
· Spread the word about Photographs by Emily on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok. Refer your friends using watermarked images
· You cannot alter any of the photographs provided to you for marketing purposes by removing any watermarks or adding filters on social media.
· “Like” & “Follow” PBE on all social media
· Post on social media frequently about Photographs by Emily.
· Book your full senior session with Emily before June 30th, 2023
Notify parents of your application. Your parents will be contacted first if you are chosen to be a senior rep, so please be sure they are aware that you are applying and on board! You will not be able to be on the team without parental permission.
If you are interested in joining the team, please fill out the form below! Senior reps will be chosen and announced in early May 2023.
Any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org